A couple days ago, I attended the beautiful wedding of my good friends Joan and Jonathan on a sunny beach in Cancun. As you might already know, it’s tough to find a tropical looking dress in the dead of winter. So I went with a classic little black dress by Cynthia Rowley and styled it with the brightest of accessories. I started with my favorite pair of Anne Klein yellow heels (similar) to match the sun and complimented them with gold accessories in the form of my vintage store find Just Cavalli bag and a Glass Layering Necklace (similar) from C.Wonder. Now, if only I could click my yellow heels together and immediately be transported out of chilly New York back to the beaches of Cancun…
I could get used to sunshine and yellow shoes
Before the ceremony, I couldn’t help but strike a pose
The ceremony was beautiful
My boyfriend and I had a blast!
Limited Edition Zoya Nail Polish in the key colors from Zang Toi’s FW13 Collection
Bright red lipstick – Chanel Rogue is my favorite!
My new favorite eyeshadow - Maybelline Color Tattoo
Though I don’t believe in fox hunts or ever wearing actual fur, I’m kind of loving all of the fox motifs I’ve been seeing in fashion lately. It all started with British designers such as Burberry and Alice Temperley adding foxes into their designs and recently it seems to have trickled over into the showrooms of American designers such as Tory Burch. No matter who is designing your foxy wears, there’s nothing like a little fox print to have you feeling sly and distinctive. Here are some of my favorite foxy fashions:
1. Tory Burch Fox Stud Double Wrap Bracelet: Wrap bracelets are always adorable, especially when stacked with a statement gold watch. Stacked jewelry is all the rage right now and a great way to dress up a casual outfit.
2. Meredith Leigh 14k Gold-Plated Multistone Fox Ring: I love a good cocktail ring just about as much as I love a good cocktail. This jeweled fox ring shows tons of attention to detail with the blue eyes and bushy tail.
3. Burberry Burnished Gold-Tone Fox Bracelet: This bracelet would be a great addition to the modern classic little black dress and statement necklace combination.
4. Dorothy Perkins Oatmeal Fox Jumper: Though this does kind of remind me of something Rachel Berry from Glee would have worn during her high school years, I kind of like it and if a diva like her can pull it off, than so can I.
5. C. Wonder Fox Stud Earrings: C. Wonder has by far the best accessories on the market. If you’re looking for holiday stocking stuffers, this is the place to go. Like everything else in the store, I want these earrings.
6. Orla Kiely The Fox of Life Bag: The neutral colors and subtile fox print of these bag make it wearable with a number of different outfits.