My blog is truly my biggest passion. Through Aspiring Socialite, I’ve met some of the most interesting people who I now consider my close friends. It’s also literally opened doors for me at some of New York’s most exclusive events. If you’re thinking about starting a blog, I 100% suggest you do. Though I’m obsessed with creating my own content, I’m also a regular blog reader. So, today, I’m giving credit where credit is due by giving a shout out to the blogs that inspire me.
Here are my favorite fashion blogs (in no particular order) that I read on almost a daily basis:
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere: Armed with breathtaking images and a beautiful outlook on life, Emily Schuman is the ultimate fashion, food, and lifestyle blogger who brings out the California girl in all of us.
2. The Budget Babe: Dianna Baros is living proof that everyone can be “Fab Without A Fortune.” This Mom to be has created an empire around stylish women looking to stretch a dollar.
3. Fashion Wrap Up: Fashion Wrap Up is a chic fashion blogazine out of St. Louis, Missouri founded by Christy Pastore. I love her take on red carpet fashion.
4. Lauren Conrad: From not so humble beginnings on The Hills, Lauren Conrad has built an adorable and engaging online community that pays homage to her personal style. I especially love her beauty tips and DIY projects.
5. Penny Pincher Fashion: I’ve emailed back and forth with Kim from PPF a few times and she is the sweetest person ever! She also has an amazing blog and always looks beautiful modeling the most stylish, yet affordable looks.
6. Ramshackle Glam: I met Jordan at a few blogger events back when I first started blogging and she was always super nice and supportive. Her blog is a great mixture of fashion, food, advice, and now parenting. It’s always a blast to read about Jordan’s adventures.
7. Always Judging: I connected with Courtney on Twitter a while back and I’ve been obsessed with Always Judging ever since. I wish I knew who takes her photos because they are amazing. I’m still in the market for a talented personal photographer.
8. Poor Little It Girl: Poor Little It Girl is truly a kindred spirit to Aspiring Socialite. I’m a huge fan of Cathy Anderson’s style and her commitment to keeping things under $100.
9. Refinery29: I love Refinery29 for not only being one of the greatest sources of fashion news, but also for being so much more than just a fashion blog. They also have a strong focus on current events, politics, and pop culture. The number 29 in the website’s title is said to have come from a psychic vision. When the founders asked a psychic if they would be successful in creating a site, the psychic saw great success and the number 29.
10. Fashionista.com: Fashionista is the ultimate source of fashion news and analysis. We must share the same taste in high fashion because I tend to agree with the majority of their collection reviews.