In a world of Kardashians, it’s important to have positive role models. So, it will be no surprise to you that mine are Pippa and Kate. It’s easy to feel connected to them when we have the same color hair and social aspirations. In honor of Pippa being rumored to be back with ex-boyfriend, Alex Loudon, a cricket-player-turned banker, I’ve recreated two of my favorite looks she has sported throughout her continuing reign of fame.
1. Love Made Love Blue Blazer with White Buttons: A royal blue blazer for Her Royal Hotness.
2. Rich & Skinny White Wedge Skinny Jeans: Having the perfect pair of white jeans is a summer essential. Plus, I love that there is a clothing company called Rich & Skinny.
3. Big Buddha Addison Grey Handbag: This classic grey bag is bound to go with a number of outfits.
4. Etienne Aigner Avion Pale Ivory/Beige Glove Leather Flats: Ivory flats are great for spring and early fall. I guess you don’t always need heels for social-climbing.
1. Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Crocheted Cotton Mini Dress: The crocheted style dress look was made popular by the Middleton sisters. They are truly taking over fashion.
2. Diba Red Rose White Patent Platforms: When walking around the big city on a warm day it’s always great to have some white wedges.
3. TOPSHOP Crop Denim Bleach Jacket: The denim jacket adds a chic casual element to the look.
4. D&G Aviator Sunglasses: Like many stars, Pippa sports sunglasses most of the time to help ease the glare of the paparazzi. Love the aviators.
5. Mulberry Pebbled Beige Glossy Baywater Bag: Whenever I go into Mulberry, I always think of Pippa and Kate and how I could see them wearing almost everything in the store making it one of my favorite brands.