Hope you enjoyed the premiere of Jane By Design tonight as much as I did. If you missed it, I’m sure it will be online real soon. Can’t wait till next week! For the seventh and final round of ABC Family‘s Jane By Design Style Challenge, I was told to choose one person I observed during the show and write a “Get the Look.” With Jane Quimby (Erica Dasher) being the star and leading a double life as a high school student and fashion assistant, obviously, all eyes were on her. Here’s how to recreate two of my favorite Jane looks so far. I can’t believe she has this much style and she’s only in high school.
1. 1970s vintage double breasted red military style jacket by Alannah Tandy for Alexecon Youngset (Found on etsy)
2. Artsy gray tee (Found on Karma Loop)
3. Jil Sander Navy Skinny Jeans (Found at Saks)
1. Calvin Klein Collection Black Draped Dress (Found at STYLEBOP.com)
2. Sterling Silver Onyx Spider Brooch (Found at SilverMineGifts.com)
Share your “Get the Look” tips on the Jane By Design Facebook Page and keep watching the show every Tuesday at 9/8c.
I’m truly going to miss the Jane By Design Style Challenge and everything I’ve learned about fashion and about myself these past few weeks. My life just won’t be complete without those emails from Gray twice a week. But, all good things must come to an end. Though I hope I win of course, just like at the Oscars, it’s always great to be nominated and to be among good company. Thank you ABC Family for this opportunity!