What I love most about fall is breaking out my skinny jeans, boots and light sweaters. The comfortable chill in the air, gets me thinking about Halloween and apple cider. The changing leaves also play a huge role in my style choices during the fall months. In celebration of fall, here’s my shopping list of fab fall fashions:
1. House Of Harlow 1960 Tribal Tooth Pendant: Tribal styles are a great way to take your fall style to the next level. Not only are the patterns unique, they also mimic the changing leaves perfectly.
2. Kate spade new york ‘lorin hanover street’ leather dome satchel: Fall is a great time to upgrade your black bag that you wore out last winter – and there’s no better choice than kate spade.
3. Camel Detachable Fur Lined Hood Contrast Trims Cape: I’ve always wanted a cape and this one is to die for! Fall is the best time to wear capes as they can be a stylish alternative to a light jacket. With winter being so cold, they often get covered up. So take the opportunity to show them off during fall.
4. Sephora Favorites Draw The Line: I love black eyeliner, especially liquid. However, I don’t wear it much in the summer because the heat often melts it off. So in the fall, I kind of go crazy with the liner.
5. Vince Camuto ‘Karita’ Over the Knee Boots: There’s nothing sexier for fall than over the knee boots. Aside from being sexy, they keep you warm and go with anything. With all the walking I do around NYC, I wore out my old pair last year. I’m dying to get these.
6. Old Navy Women’s Plaid Flannel Boyfriend Shirt: Nothing says fall like a good flannel shirt. They’re cute enough to make you feel like you’re going apple picking on the farm when you’re really going to dinner in the city. Plus, they go perfectly with dark skinny jeans and over the knee boots.