I am by no means anywhere close to getting married or even engaged. However, being the organized efficient socialite that I am, I’m all about planning ahead. So today, I decided to go bridal and plan out the perfect bridal shower/engagement party outfit. All that’s missing is my future Harry Winston sparkler.
1. ASOS Filigree Pearl Capped Necklace: Makes a simple yet elegant statement in the form of a pearl pendant with filigree detailing.
2. kate spade new york Bridal Passport Holder: It’s never too early to find that perfect something blue for the wedding. Plus, you’ll obviously need a stylish passport holder for your honeymoon getaway. Love the golden detail celebrating your newlywed life.
3. Lovely Lace Dress: This ivory-toned lace jersey dress with white lining and ruching on the skirt will give your guests a preview of the blushing bride in white without giving too much away.
4. kate spade new york Primrose Hill Kaelin: A beautiful bag small enough to carry around effortlessly and big enough to hold all the checks and gift cards you will be receiving.
5. kate spade new york ‘Say Yes Mrs’ Stud Earrings: These earrings are the perfect touch to any wedding-related outfit. So sweet and subtile.
6. L.K. Bennett Sledge Pump Taupe: Sleek round-toe platform pumps to give the bride to be a quick boost.
*As always, click on the links to buy the items directly. Happy Shopping!