Memorial Day is this weekend and chances are you will be kicking off summer 2012 at an outdoor party somewhere. I usually save the red, white, and blue for the Fourth of July, but you can totally go the patriotic route if you’d like. Here are two fab Memorial Day looks that just may make this weekend your most fashionable three-day weekend yet:
1. Theme Ready or Nautical Dress: This sea breeze dress is the perfect summer ensemble that’s bound to flatter your figure while paying homage to summers of the shores of Maine.
2. Butter London Lippy Trout Pout: A girl’s got to have her gloss!
3. Sperry Top-Sider Milly Authentic Original Platform Pumps: These shoes are by far the star of this outfit. Inspired by the classic deck shoe, you’ll be getting compliments on these shoes where you go.
4. DVF Alexandra Oversized Sunglasses: Nicole Richie and her oversized sunglasses went from hot mess to just plain hot. These are in honor of her and her journey.
5. Citrine by the Stones Hemp Bracelet: An awesome touch to the navy blue nautical theme.
1. Foley & Corinna Mid City Fuchsia: A simple pink bag for your not so simple life.
2. Forever 21 Colorful Geo Bracelet: Love this Missoni-inspired bangle.
3. DV by Dolce Vita Archer Hot Pink: Cute and comfortable!
4. TOPSHOP Big Bird Playsuit: Playsuits are so in for the summer because they’re super fun.
5. ASOS Articulated Colored Triangle Collar Necklace: Colorful like the summer sunset.
6. Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion: Sunscreen is always your best accessory. I don’t want any of my socialite fans getting sunburned so always apply and reapply.