I often find myself having a love/hate relationship with leopard prints. Though the relationship mostly consists of an unconditional love for leopard accents and accessories, there are those times when I see a trashy leopard ensemble and insist on walking the other way. When there are so many classy ways to wear leopard, there’s no reason to look like a Kardashian or a stripper when unleashing your inner fierceness with a bit of leopard.
Here are 5 tips for keeping your leopard wearing days both sassy and classy:
1. Unless it’s Halloween, head to toe leopard is never a good idea. Always mix with neutrals and wear subtile pieces to offset bold prints.
2. Stick with natural leopard hues or black and white while wearing this pattern. Pink, red, and purple leopard always seem to look trashy.
3. A pair of leopard ballet flats are a staple of every girl’s wardrobe. Get yourself a pair.
4. Leopard accents and accessories can liven up almost any outfit, especially a black blazer or classic little black dress.
5. Watch your alcohol intake! Whenever I wear leopard I always seem to have a crazier night than usual. Try your best to keep your wild side in check.
Pictured Above: Emerson Fry Leopard Linen Coat, Leopard Pump by White House Black Market, Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder, Betsey Johnson Leopard Print Watch, Hype George Leather Leopard Crossbody Satchel, Leopard Print Ballet Flats