In case you haven’t noticed, I love everything about Halloween. I love the scary movies, the chill in the fall air, and of course dressing up. It’s a true celebration of fall and the occult. Though Halloween gets the reputation of being scary and it often is, it’s so much more than that. When I saw these mannequins in the storefront of an Upper East Side florist, I realized just how glamorous Halloween can truly be.
So why should Christmas have all the fun? Here are my picks for some of the most glamorous Halloween accessories:
1. Jewelry Mask on Sequined Stick: I’ve always wanted to have a masquerade-themed Halloween party like in The Phantom of the Opera filled with sequins dresses and secret identities.
2. Alexander McQueen Two-Faced Skull Platform Pumps: They may cost you a month’s rent, but there’s nothing scarier than a shortage of McQueen in your wardrobe. These skullcandy chic shoes aren’t just Halloween, they’re for everyday.
3. Scary Script Halloween Party Invitations: Parties are all about the details and that starts with the invitation.
4. Halloween Steel Wire Cake Stand: This spiderweb cake stand could be the centerpiece of any October gathering.
5. Purple Flicker Candle with Spooky Halloween Scene: Candles always set a spooky mood making them an All Hallow’s Eve decor essential.