I’ve been a very good girl this year. I know because I’ve developed excellent karma. All I want for Christmas is the socialite life and the accessories to go with it. If you are stumped as to what to put in my stocking, look no further.
1. Cute couture key chains add a bit of socialite flare to the fancy items your carry around with you each day. They fit perfectly in your stocking or can be tied to a ribbon wrapping a larger gift to make the presentation even more festive. This adorable holiday penguin is from Coach.
2. No socialite’s stocking is complete without a small bottle of champagne to make mimosas on Christmas morning.
3. The winter months can make your skin very dry. I don’t know how I’d get through the winter without Vaseline. Bravo’s Mad Fashion star Chris March, collaborated with Vaseline to create the Swarovski Crystal Encrusted Vaseline Jar. Not only is this the best cure for dry lips and hands, the jar is also a great decoration.
4. A socialite’s stocking should always have a little something from Tiffany’s, Harry Winston, and/or Cartier that sparkles likes the star on top of the tree.
5. Fun electronics covers always make great stocking stuffers. I’m particularly obsessed with this kate spade iPhone cover.
Thank you Santa! Wishing you a Couture Christmas and all the socialite greatness 2012 has to offer!!