In my world, tightening your belt means going on a relaxing diet cleanse at a faraway spa and coming back 10 pounds lighter. But, in the real world where I currently reside, it means trying to do more with less which is often necessary, but never fun. In honor of the hardest time of the year to save money, I’ve put together two amazing holiday ensembles complete with accessories for those upcoming holiday parties.
2. Sabine Black Deco Ring: Make an affordable statement with this fabulous black and gold cocktail ring.
3. Nine West Gold Peep Toe Pumps: These statement shoes will go perfect with your statement ring. It’s like having sparkling Christmas ornaments on your feet.
4. Betsey Johnson Pearl Bow Studs: These classy studs remind me of the bows on Christmas gifts.
5. Flocked White Spruce Slim Artificial Christmas Tree: It’s always a good time to decorate A Christmas tree! I used to be against fake trees, but I’ve come to realize that they can be just as glamourous.
1. Dorothy Perkins Aubergine Ottoman Flare Dress: Like I said before, Dorothy Perkins has some of the most amazing affordable holiday dresses this year. Love the flattering cut of this burgundy dress with its festive color.
2. Nordstrom Sheer Knee High Stockings: Since this dress is rather conservative, I added some knee high stockings to keep you on the naughty list.
3. ASOS Curb Chain Triangle Necklace: This unique necklace design goes perfect with the dress. It’s bound to turn heads and result in compliments.
4. BaubleBar Gold Arrow Ring: Gold always goes perfect with burgundy making this the perfect ring for this holiday outfit.
5. Mossimo Versie Platform Leopard Pump: This semi sexy shoe will add flare to this ensemble with the knee highs.