Fashion is all about fantasy. So I have no problem admitting that I live in a fantasy world where everyday is an opulent affair. I’m not crazy or anything. It’s not like I don’t know about the real world. I even pretend to live in it from time to time. So when I began seeing unicorns everywhere during my late nights spent engaging in social media and online shopping, I realized just how wonderful my world of fantasy and fashion truly is.
Here are some of my unicorn findings:
1. Ted Baker Strapless Unicorn Print Dress: Ted Baker is by far one of my favorite designers. In a storybook way, this unicorn dress truly makes a statement.
2. Unicorn Ring From Boticca: Who isn’t looking for a good cocktail ring these days? I’m kind of digging this unicorn one.
3. Twinkle Living Unicorn Reflection Pillow: Throw pillows are an easy way to add a pop of color to any room. I like the bright orange in this one and of course the unicorns. When it comes to sophisticated design, it’s good to add something youthful to the decor.
4. Dorothy Perkins Pink Unicorn Jumper: Lately, I’ve been a huge fan of Dorothy Perkins’ chic, yet affordable designs. She’s basically the British H&M. Love this whimsical weekend sweater for late fall.
5. ModCloth Prance Party Necklace: This is a great vintage-looking necklace for those who want to keep it unicorn. ModCloth always has the funnest accessories.
6. Alexander McQueen Unicorn Skull Flower Clutch: I always save the best for last. You can never talk fantasy and fashion without the House of McQueen. In my fantasy world, this unicorn clutch sits elegantly on a shelf in the walk-in closet of my penthouse apartment.