This post in sponsored by BabbleBoxx.
Photos by: Ryan Leone of Black and White Media
It’s the holiday season and that means gifts, parties and more parties. Whether you’re going to a small get together or a lavish formal event, the need to get holiday party perfect is real. Between holiday shopping, baking and decorating, it can be challenging to find the time to prepare for your many holiday appearances, especially if you have two or three in one day.
In order to make your holiday party prep a lot easier (and more fun), I put together a list of my favorite must-have holiday accessories all of which are just as useful as they are stylish. Now let’s get started:
- Vince Camuto Chelsea Boots: Holiday parties often involve a lot of standing, especially if they’re taking place in a crowded New York City apartment. So you need to find a good pair of shoes that look fab with your holiday outfit and are comfortable enough to stand in for long periods of time. This season, my Vince Camuto Chelsea Booties in cheetah print are it! I wore them to my holiday party yesterday with this fab John + Jenn Red Cutout Dress. I’m really excited to wear them with my skinny jeans or cuffed girlfriend jeans to more casual holiday events. The 1.75″ heel gives me all the style and comfort I need to party all night.
- Nad’s Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper: Do you know that feeling when you’re on your way to a holiday party and your eyebrows are a mess, but it’s too late to make an appointment? Well, I do and I found the perfect solution in the Nad’s Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper. It’s a great way to clean up your eyebrows easily, naturally and quickly. Its SlimTip Precision Applicator is filled with a natural, non-heat formula that washes away with water for salon-quality results without the hassle or high costs of a salon. The kit includes the Facial Wand, washable/reusable cotton strips and cleansing wipes for fast and simple touch-ups at home.
- Woosh Beauty – The Fold Out Face: The Fold Out Face is one of my favorite holiday finds ever! It’s an entire beauty bag in one. It’s the perfect gift for the beauty addict in your life or for yourself. If you’re going to a holiday party out of town, the Fold Out Face makes it easy to bring all your makeup with you. This premium beauty kit includes universally flattering eye shadows, flawless complexion coverage, dark and light contouring powders, cool and warm blushes and a must-have highlighter all in one beautifully designed portable palette. The eyeshadows are my favorite. It also comes with a 4 piece brush set for easy touch-ups wherever your holiday adventures take you. Best of all it’s mineral-based, paraben free and animal cruelty free. The Fold Out Face is a $250 value for only $59 making it incredibly economical. Use the code BB15OFF to get 15% off your next Woosh Beauty purchase.
- ROSÉ RUSH Paris Hilton: This delightful fragrance was inspired by a love story. Its romantic scent is perfect for an evening holiday soiree. It’s floral and feminine, yet sophisticated. Plus, the ROSÉ RUSH Paris Hilton bottle is just as stylish as Paris Hilton herself making it an excellent gift for the Aspiring Socialite in your life.
- Primal Life Dental Kit: Everyone wants winter white teeth. Not just during the holiday season, but all year round. With the Primal Life Dental Kit, you can whiten your smile naturally. Each kit contains a 100% all Natural Boost Whitening Paste, an LED Teeth Whitener, All Natural Toothpowder and a Charcoal Ion Toothbrush. The Boost Whitening Paste works in partnership with the LED Teeth Whitener to give you a beautifully white smile. The toothbrush is designed to remineralize, detoxify, whiten and strengthen while the charcoal Infused toothbrush binds to and remove stains. I love the unique design of the toothbrush and that the products are all natural. You can get 20% off a future purchase from Primallifeorganics.com with code PLOBOXX17. All products are sold separately as well as in a kit.
I’m super excited to keep the party going! Share your holiday party prep ideas in the comments.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, but the opinions are all my own.